Sunday 2 September 2012

Best of the Month: August

August has been a month centred around a Summer course i took part in, and spending time abroad, so any makeup/accerssories that I've used has had to be easy to use on-the-go and effortlessly good (and preferably multitasking!)
First favourite of the month is Miss Sporty Liquid concealer which i received free with a Miss Sporty nail varnish a while ago. Cheap as chips and super good for dark under eye circles and cancelling out bad redness in the cheeks! (Around £1.99 from Superdrug!)

Nars Luster has been a go to! Purely because i don't typically tan and therefore, warming up my face with a sweep of blush is so much easier than fake tanning or actually trying to tan (or using bronzer).
This is £21 from any Nars concession (larger house of Frasers, Selfridges etc)

This necklace has been a favourite of mine for a good few months, because it's easy to style and interesting. I also like how it looks now that the rose gold colour has tarnished a little. I also, as you can probably tell from my blog header, I quite like trianges. I don't know why, i just do! This was £3 in a Dorothy Perkin's sale back in June




The EOS balms are an all star in my makeup bag! I couldn't be without the Honeydew Melon variation, it just smells so good and tastes nice, and is super moisturising! I even have a backup in it's packaging waiting for the day when i run out of my first one...Hopefully it won't be anytime soon! I know these are availiable easily in the states, but the British "attempt" (and a good one at that!) is the Balmi products- which around around the £5 mark!

1 comment:

  1. great post! will be checking out that balm as i am an addict!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own polishes! just click one page back!

    ReplyDelete