Wednesday 29 August 2012

Fantasy Shopper Outfits #1

Fantasy Shopper is an addictive website for those of us who love shopping, but just don't have either the time or money. Or both!
The basic concept of the site is that you get give online credits (obviously not real! boo:( ) that you can go shopping with on all the nice virtual equivalents of the shopping streets in London. Ironically, right now I'm in London, but its way more fun when I have loads of work to get done, to do this on my breaks!
You can chose between brands such as Topshop, Miss Selfridge, John Lewis, BHS- there is such a huge variety, and it's all current collection, so there's the option to go ahead and actually buy it from the real life website. Smart move, but dangerous for those of us easily besotted with denim, studs or khaki.





 So these are some of the outfits I've built. All are casual as I'm not into the world of work yet, and when I'm not in Sixth Form uniform, I'm in either pyjamas, or casual clothes! As you can probably tell, I've grown quite fond of the rosy gold spike New Look necklace, which can be bought here for £5.99 (!!!) and all New Look accessories are currently on Buy one get one free- so go go go!
I love all of the tops used- especially the Soldier long sleeved top from Illustrated People in Topshop (here for £40) and the dip dyed studded sweatshirt (here for £36, by Topshop again- christmas list anyone?!).
I'm definitely considering buying the bone tunnel earrings (£8 from Topshop) and the two rings shown (buddhist peace symbol and the L charm ring, £6.50 and £4). Someone keep me away from Topshop- i'll never return...

What do you think of Fantasy shopper? Cool or a bit childish? Do you think it'll curb your spending, or just show you more things to buy? Will you join up?


4 comments:

  1. This site sounds great! A great way to satisfy the shopping addiction :) Love the first outfit with maxi!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's great fun! i'd really recommend it if you have a few hours without much to do!

      Delete
  2. Sounds great! Can't wait to try it out! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it! the link to my profile is here: http://www.fantasyshopper.com/profile/20491191266090 so if you want to check out what i'm shopping, you can!xo

      Delete