Tuesday 28 August 2012

Would You Rather Beauty Tag

Feeling peckish, I went and had a pleasant afternoon bowl of Crunchy Nut (seriously, i could eat this stuff until the cows come hoooome!), sat down and told myself I need to write something interesting for my blog.
So I thought I'd do a tag. Because inspiration is not on my side at present, and I'm sat in my pyjamas, so an outing into London would be quite awkward.


#1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?
     Well, having been in this situation before (lol), nice makeup and messy hair works so much better for me, because my hair often looks quite done anyway, without needing anything more than being taken out of it's overnight bun.

#2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

   To me, the lesser of the two evils would definitely be for my eyelashes to fall out- falsies all the way!

#3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
      I'm changing Sephora to House of Fraser, or just a department store with a high-end makeup selection, because I'm British- but my answer, unsurprisingly would be the department store. Not because I don't love MAC, but just because I'd prefer the variety that a Department store beauty hall has.

#4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
    80s perm. Definitely.

#5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
    Overdone blush, because foundation lines are absolutely awful. Not that overdone blush isn't, but it could be workable!

#6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
        MC Hammer pants are a crime- they look like a full nappy. So biker shorts!

#7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
    I don't tan very much and never had a bad spray tan, so i've never experienced either, but i'd rather have wierd tan lines with a deep near even colour, than looking radioactive.

#8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
    Bad hair colour definitely! Because you can still take black and white photographs ;)

#9. Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
    I'd rather have twitter taken away for ever, mainly because it's more an American phenomenon than a British, but I couldn't exist fully without youtube- i love listening to covers of songs!

#10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
     I'd give up makeup brushes. Mascara would be one of my desert island beauty products (although why anyone would want makeup on a desert island is beyond me), and makes such a difference to my face. Plus, my eyelashes are fairer at the tips than the root (which may be normal), but I can't see the ombre'd lash catching on. (scrap that- if ombre lashes get fashionable- you heard it here first;))


I tag you all to do this- and post links in the comments! I'd love to read your answers!c: What do you think of tags- overdone or interesting?


I got the questions from this juicystar07 video (but tonnes of beauty vloggers have done this too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment